Behavioral Justice is concerned with the Value, Dignity, Post & Other things necessary for Human Life-Respect. The appropriate availability of Post, Dignity, Respect & other Opportunity for all is called Behavioral Justice which is necessary to protect Life-Respect of Human-being. If these needs of every Member of Society can be fulfilled Equally & Appropriately, the Behavioral Justice may be considered as implemented. Without appropriate Behavioral Justice, the Human life suffers from Misfortune, Disgrace, Disrespect and Degrade. It gives Humility & Inferiority. Behavioral Justice is compulsory to sustain the pride & dignity of Human Life.
Cause of Behavioral Injustice
The basic cause of Behavioral Injustice is the Governing System adopted by a Society or Nation. Unjust Rules, Unjust Policies, Unjust Judgments are the basic causes of Cultural Injustice. Due to this bad System, the following reasons become the Creator of Cultural Injustice:
- Unjust Rules : A Justifiable Civilization is the basic requirement of Human Society, which may provide the proper Relation & Behavior to everyone & among all. But Unjust Civilization canít do so. The Post, Dignity, Respect and other Values are required to be made available to every Member of Society justly. The Freedom of Personal Character can provide this facility to all, only in a Justifiable Society.
- Unjust Policies : The Behavioral Policy means the mode of Relation, the Merit Sequence, the Placement etc in a Society or Nation. If this Behavioral Policy is unjust, this cannot provide the proper Relation & Regard to its Followers. The Unjust Behavioral Policy can be removed through a Philosophic & Scientific approach.
- Unjust Judgments : The Social or National Courts directly affect the Mutual Behavior. If these Courts are unjust, they cannot save the Realistic & Scientific Behavioral Values. Unjust Court cannot provide the Freedom of Mutual Behavior & Relation. If any Court doesnít allow the freedom of private Characters that cannot establish the good Civilization.
Fields of Behavioral Justice
Followings are the four fields of Behavioral Justice :
- Post : The Post is a basic Behavioral requirement of Human Society. Without posting the Persons or Things, no Social values can be established. Everyone needs the proper & good post according to its own specialties, merits, utilities etc. To fulfill the requirements of a Society or to perform any work/duty or to bear any Responsibility, the Proper Posting is required. This is the first Symptoms of Behavioral Justice.
- Dignity : The Dignity is also a basic Behavioral requirement of Human Society. Everyone requires a particular Dignity for its existence. Dignity is called a value of Qualities, Virtues or Merit of anything. The Behavioral Justice can provide everyone a proper Dignity as per its own eligibility.
- Respect : The Respect is also a basic Behavioral requirement of Human Society. Everyone needs a respect for its own Existence. Nothing can be valuable without its respect. The Behavioral Justice can provide everyone a proper respect as it deserves.
- Other Values : Many Other related things are also the basic Behavioral requirements of Human Society. Everything requires any use or utility of its own to create its value & importance. Everyone should get the proper opportunity to become valuable & useful in the Human Society.
Click here to read about Spiritual Justice as Fouth form of Justice