Cultural Justice is concerned with the Name, Shape, Quality & Other things necessary for the Life Construction of Human-being. The appropriate availability to acquire auspicious, positive, pleasurable and welfare virtues is called Cultural Justice. Without auspicious virtues, the Human Life becomes Deprave & Obtuse. To protect Human from deprive, loath, the availability of providing appropriate Auspicious Virtues are compulsory otherwise Human becomes Wicked & Scamp. If these needs of every member of Society can be fulfilled equally & appropriately, the Cultural Justice may be considered as implemented.
Cause of Cultural Injustice
The basic cause of Cultural Injustice is the Governing System adopted by a Society or Nation. Unjust Culture, Unjust Cultural Policies, Unjust Judgments are the basic causes of Cultural Injustice. Due to this bad System, the following Vision becomes the Creator of Cultural Injustice:
- Unjust Culture : A Justifiable Culture is the basic requirement of Human Society, which may provide the proper Virtues to every Human-being but unjust Culture canít do so. The Name, Shape, Quality & Utility are required to be available to every member of Society justly. The Freedom of Personal Character can provide this facility to all, only in a Justifiable Culture.
- Unjust Cultural Policy : The Cultural Policy means the Tradition, Custom, Ritual etc in a Society or Nation. If this Cultural Policy is unjust, this cannot provide the proper Virtues to its Followers. The Unjust Cultural Policy can be removed through a Philosophic & Scientific approach.
- Unjust Court : The Social or National Court directly affects the Culture. If these Courts are unjust, they cannot save the Realistic & Scientific Cultural Values. Unjust Court cannot provide the Freedom of Culture. If any Court doesnít allow the freedom of private Characters that cannot establish the good Culture.
Fields of Cultural Justice
Followings are the four fields of Cultural Justice :
- Name : Name is basic cultural requirement of Human Society. Without naming the Persons or Things, no Social values can be established. Everyone needs the proper & good name according to its own specialties, merits, utilities etc. An Easy to write, pronounciate, worthy to use and lovely to listen Name is required by everyone.
- Shape : Shape is also the basic cultural requirement of Human Society. Everyone requires a particular Shape for its existence. Shape is called a design or form of anything. The Cultural Justice can provide everyone a good shape as per its own requirements.
- Quality : The Quality is also a basic cultural requirement of Human Society. Everyone needs a quality for its own Existence. Nothing can be useful without its special qualities. The Cultural Justice can provide everyone a freedom to develop its own Quality.
- Other Things : Many Other related things are also the basic cultural requirements of Human Society. Everything requires any use or utility of its own to create its value & importance.
Click here to read about Behavioural Justice as Third form of Justice