Spiritual Justice is concerned with the Vision, Direction, Guidelines & Other things necessary for the Life Salvation of human being. The appropriate availability of the Opportunity to develop Kriyashakti, Vicharshakti, Bhavshakti and Chidshakti i.e. Working Ability, Mental Ability, Emotional Ability & Conscious Ability is called Spiritual Justice. The Internal Powers are called Adhyatam i.e. Spiritualism. The Science of arising Internal Powers is called Spiritual Science. The process to develop the powers implied with Body, Mind, Heart & Soul, is called Spiritual Process. Karmayoga develops Kriyashakti i.e. Working Ability. Gyanayoga develops Vicharshakti i.e. Mental Ability. Baktiyoga develops Bhavshakti i.e. Emotional Ability. Dhyaanyoga develops Chidshakti i.e. Conscious Ability. The Human Life cannot attain its Dignity without Spiritualism. If these needs of every member of Society can be fulfilled Equally & Appropriately, the Spiritual Justice may be considered as implemented.
Cause of Spiritual Injustice
The basic cause of Spiritual Injustice is the Governing System adopted by a Society or Nation. Unjust Rules, Unjust Policies, Unjust Judgments are the basic causes of Spiritual Injustice. Due to this bad System, the following reasons become the Creator of Spiritual Injustice:
- Unjust Rules : A Justifiable Spirituality is the basic requirement of Human Society, which may provide the proper Salvation to everyone & among all. But Unjust Spirituality canít do so. The Proper Directions, Path, Goals and other things are required to be made available to every Member of Society justly. The Freedom of Personal Character can provide this facility to all, only in a Justifiable Society.
- Unjust Policies : The Spiritual Policy means the mode of Action, Realization, Devotion and Meditation etc in a Society or Nation. If this Spiritual Policy is unjust, this cannot provide the proper Salvation to its Followers. The Unjust Spiritual Policy can be removed through a Philosophic & Scientific approach.
- Unjust Judgments : The Social or National Courts directly affect the Spiritual System. If these Courts are unjust, they cannot save the Realistic & Scientific Spirituality. Unjust Court cannot provide the Freedom of Spiritual Directions, Path, Goal and other things. If any Court doesnít allow the freedom of Spirituality that cannot establish the good Spirituality.
Fields of Spiritual Justice
Followings are the four fields of Spiritual Justice :
- Action : The Action is a basic Spiritual requirement. Every Action is concerned with the Spiritual System. A Positive Action can improve the Spirituality but a Negative Action can destroy the Spirituality. The PQ Personalities can only adopt the positive action for their Spiritual improvements. Other things cannot give them proper results.
- Realization : The Realization, Wisdom or Knowledge of Truth is a basic Spiritual requirement of Human-being. Everyone requires a special knowledge of the existence. How the World gets generated, how sustains, and how dissolves. The Spiritual Justice for Realization can provide everyone a proper Salvation.
- Devotion : TThe Devotion is also a basic Spiritual requirement of Human Society. Everyone needs the devotion for Truth, God, Goddess etc. The Spiritual Justice can provide everyone a proper way of Devotion as it deserves and freedom to its choice as Prayers, Namaj, Pooja etc.
- Meditation : Many Other related things are also the basic Spiritual requirements of Human Society. Everyone should get the proper opportunity to become spiritual as he/she deserves. Meditation is one of the great spiritual way to achieve the Conscious development. The SQ Level Personality can adopt the way of Meditation.
Click here to read about Economical Justice as First form of Justice